Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Moral Merchants

2. You can't cheat an honest customer, but it never hurts to try.

I want to touch briefly on this rule. I am certain that as I go down the “The Complete Ferengi Rules Of Acquisition” that there will be certain rules that will not apply to WoW or making gold by using the AH in WoW. That being said this particular rule will not be part of my tool chest. I do not believe in cheating people whether they are honest or not; my credibility in this game is important and sticking to my morals in life will keep that in check.

I am, however, here to make gold. When I was a consumer in WoW I would often be “kited” into buying the right product but at either the wrong price or the wrong amount. These clever tricks to conceal items amidst other items of better value often left you holding a glass that was half full. This made me mad. I was not a wealthy Dwarf and thereby had to manage my spending if I wanted to play the game responsibly.

So in this (short) post I would like to ensure all of my (2) subscribers thus far that I will not talk about exploits, deception, or wrangling. I want to get gold capped while maintaining my integrity. So, in closing, the CFRoA rule #2 is not supported at Diversa Aurophobia.

No comments:

Post a Comment