Thursday, December 8, 2011

So there I was...sitting in my cubicle at work...

I decided to get the AH addon (WoW Armory) and I had no idea how much it had evolved.  I have it installed on my Motorola Photon so it looks great first and foremost due to the 1080p screen.  Aesthetics aside the app is killer in terms of its usefulness.  I just posted dozens of auctions from my personal bags and personal bank in minutes. 

Now that gems stack you can utilize this application to sell multiple items like never before.  I was always so frustrated by the lack of support that JCs had in terms of stackable wares and decent sized bags.  Cataclysm has recently changed all that for the better.  JC is now even more dangerous when it comes to making gold...this app just multiplies that even further.

I am having great conversations with guild members as well.  I just joined this guild (Delinquent Society -AD US) on my main pvp toon and they are a great group of people.  Now I can chat with some of the more obscure players while I am at work...working. LOL!  Seriously I am very happy with my $3 purchase and highly recommend this for the 9-5 workers out there who day dream about the crowded AH.

Office Space- The Bobs Interview with Peter...

No comments:

Post a Comment