Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Getting My Sea Legs Back

I have been absent and for that I apologise. I guess I feel a little overwhelmed and slightly irrelevant/redundant when it comes to blogging about gold. Once you create a blog with a narrow minded moniker it leaves you with few options to pursue for blog content. I know, I know...excuses. I am a perpetual procrastinator at times. I need to set some goals...

First goal (for now)- "Write something on my blog every day if possible. No excuses!"

I will do my best.

Quick tip- Roll three jewelcrafters. Have one do metas, one do blues, and one save all daily tokens for epic cuts when they come. If Blizzard decides to change the way epic patterns are purchased (i.e. pyrium powder) then those tokens can always be used to purchase a ton of Chimera's Eyes to be sold or traded for patterns or raw gems.

1 comment:

  1. /cheer! So glad to see you back!

    I'd not thought about splitting up multiple JCs, but I was considering getting multiples last night when Eluniar did some math and apparently you need 276 days to get all the Cata cuts? o.O

    I'm excited to see you blogging again; there's some redundancy in all blogs; it's not about having super brand new information; I think it's about putting your own spin on information so, even if the news is old, you still give it a new life. :)

    ReplyDelete