Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TradeSkillMaster

I like it.  I don't like it.

I personally miss the simplicity of the QA scan, click queue, click buy materials, and then click to create each item (or multiples of that item).  Why make it harder...more complex...more resource heavy?

My idea for an easy to use AH addon- Make it intuitive.  I should be able to open the AH, wait a brief moment for the addon to get the information it needs then it can produce a pop-up screen (log style) of what has sold, not sold, and been undercut on.

Eliminate multiple steps, irrelevent settings, and options.  The mod should be called "Sell Stuff".

The addon should sell your stuff with competence.  It should create its own history in which to judge the market(s) it is competing with.  Done.  I can haz more gold and watch more TV.  Substitute "watch more TV" with your favorite past time.

In a perfect world...right?

Artwork property of Weezer (Boom Mgmt.) and Epitaph Records

No comments:

Post a Comment