Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TradeSkillMaster (continued)

I guess now that WoWInsider has spilled the beans on TSM it is only a matter of time before everyone with an ounce of sense will begin using (abusing) the addon.  [sigh]  I am on board.  I have no choice.  The other addons are deceptivly inferior or broken/discontinued.  TSM sucked up most of the talent to make its design team...

I use Panda, Auctionator, AuctionLite, and the staple of all (most) goblins- Auctioneer.  With TSM replacing QA, ZA, APM I must use it to fill that void.  I already said what I think the perfect AH addon would be but I am a but one small voice.

I can do everything I need to do with Panda and Auctionator but it just eats up all my play time.  I LOVE Panda FYI.  What a beautiful way to simplify professions.  Tiny little morsels of GUI-clicky goodness!  ...I digress, I hate getting "ranty".  I am going to try Norganna's answer to making glyphs to see if that will delay the TSM takeover.

On a different note...Rift.  Try the open beta currently underway but don't blame me if you find yourself spending less and less time in Azeroth.


Bai Yun at the San Diego Zoo. Click pic for live Panda-Cam!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment